- IBM eServer xSeries 345
IBM eServer xSeries 345
The IBM eServer xSeries 345 server is designed for ultimate performance even when used in data-dense environments with the most demanding applications. Its two-way SMP-capable Intel Xeon processor delivers quick mainstream server applications, and has efficient and user-friendly features.
With automatic server restart, integrated system management, hard disk predictive failure analysis, and optional remote supervisor adapter this server will take care of all your e-business data storage and backup requirements efficiently.
- Processor(s): Dual Intel Xeon 2.8GHz CPU’s
- Chipset: 512KB L2 Cache
- Memory: 533MHz FSB
- Storage: ServerWorks Grand Champion - LE Chipset
- Optical Drive: 1GB PC-2100 ECC Registered DDR SDRAM (Max 8GB)
- Floppy Drive: IBM Serveraid 5i+ RAID Controller
- Video: 6 x 36GB U320 Hot Swap SCSI Hard Drives
- Network: 24x Low Profile CD-ROM Drive
- Form Factor: 3.5” 1.44MB Floppy Disk Drive
- Expansion: Integrated 8MB ATI Rage XL
- Connectivity: Embedded Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
- 2U Rack Mounting Enclosure
- 4 x Full Length 64Bit PCI-X Slot
- 2 x Rear USB Ports
- 1 x Serial
- PS2 Keyboard & Mouse
- VHDCI SCSI
Can't find the product you need?Tell us what Technology Hardware you need and we'll get back to you.
Hire Intelligence is a Business to Business provider only.
If you are an individual/student or a sole trader operating for less than 12 months we are unable to rent to you.