IBM eServer xSeries 345
The IBM eServer xSeries 345 server is designed for ultimate performance even when used in data-dense environments with the most demanding applications. Its two-way SMP-capable Intel Xeon processor delivers quick mainstream server applications, and has efficient and user-friendly features.
With automatic server restart, integrated system management, hard disk predictive failure analysis, and optional remote supervisor adapter this server will take care of all your e-business data storage and backup requirements efficiently.
- Processor(s): Dual Intel Xeon 2.8GHz CPU’s
- Chipset: 512KB L2 Cache
- Memory: 533MHz FSB
- Storage: ServerWorks Grand Champion - LE Chipset
- Optical Drive: 1GB PC-2100 ECC Registered DDR SDRAM (Max 8GB)
- Floppy Drive: IBM Serveraid 5i+ RAID Controller
- Video: 6 x 36GB U320 Hot Swap SCSI Hard Drives
- Network: 24x Low Profile CD-ROM Drive
- Form Factor: 3.5” 1.44MB Floppy Disk Drive
- Expansion: Integrated 8MB ATI Rage XL
- Connectivity: Embedded Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
- 2U Rack Mounting Enclosure
- 4 x Full Length 64Bit PCI-X Slot
- 2 x Rear USB Ports
- 1 x Serial
- PS2 Keyboard & Mouse
- VHDCI SCSI
Items that go with this product
Can't find the product you need?Tell us what Technology Hardware you need and we'll get back to you.
Chat with us now
Give live support by starting a conversation here.Chat now